- 1 Valentine Week List
- 1.1 Valentine Week 2020
- 1.2 Love filled days in Valentine Week 2020
- 1.3 Valentine Week List after 14 Feb
- 1.4 Valentine Week List 2020 Calendar
- 1.5 Rose Day 2020:- Friday, 7th February 2020
- 1.6 What do the colors of roses represent.?
- 1.7 Propose Day 2020:- Saturday, 8th February 2020
- 1.8 Teddy Day 2020:- Monday, 10th February 2020
- 1.9 Promise Day 2020:- Tuesday, 11th February 2020
- 1.10 Hug Day 2020:- Wednesday, 12th February 2020
- 1.11 Kiss Day 2020:- Thursday, 13th February 2020
- 1.12 Valentines Day 2020:- Friday, 14th February 2020
- 1.13 Slap Day 2020: Friday, February 15
- 1.14 Kick Day 2020: Saturday, February 16
- 1.15 Perfume Day 2020: Sunday, February 17
- 1.16 Flirting Day 2020: Monday, February 18
- 1.17 Confession Day 2020: Tuesday, February 19
- 1.18 Missing Day 2020: Wednesday, February 20
- 1.19 Breakup Day 2020: Thursday, February 21
- 1.20 Valentine’s Day 2020 | Love or Friendship.?
- 1.21 Valentines Day Outfit 2020
- 1.22 Spending Valentines Day 2020 alone.?
- 1.23 What is the Best Gift for Valentine’s Day 2020.?
- 1.24 Valentine Week 2020 – Is love there for real.?
Valentine Week List
The Valentine Week 2020 consists of Rose Day, Propose Day, Chocolate Day, Teddy day, Promise day, Hug day, Kiss day, Valentine’s day. It starts on 7th February 2020 and ends on 14th February 2020.
Valentine Week 2020
Love filled days in Valentine Week 2020
- Rose Day 2020:- Friday, 7th February 2020
- Propose Day 2020:- Saturday, 8th February 2020
- Chocolate Day 2020:- Sunday, 9th February 2020
- Teddy Day 2020:- Monday, 10th February 2020
- Promise Day 2020:- Tuesday, 11th February 2020
- Hug Day 2020:- Wednesday, 12th February 2020
- Kiss Day 2020:- Thursday, 13th February 2020
- Valentines Day 2020:- Friday, 14th February 2020
Valentine Week List after 14 Feb
- Slap Day 2020:Saturday, 15th February 2020
- Kick Day 2020: Sunday, 16th February 2020
- Perfume Day 2020: Monday, 17th February 2020
- Flirt Day 2020: Tuesday, 18th February 2020
- Confession Day 2020: Wednesday, 19th February 2020
- Missing Day 2020: Thursday, 20th February 2020
- Breakup Day 2020: Friday, 21st February 2020
Know all the Valentine Week List 2020 dates, days and how to celebrate them.
Valentine Week List 2020 Calendar
This handy calendar will help you remember all the dates of the Valentine week 2020.
In my opinion, there is no specified date or day to express your love, it can even be expressed on a boring Sunday afternoon. Valentine’s week is just a way to celebrate your love in a more contemporary way.
From time memorial, Valentine’s week is celebrated by people of all ages. Hence, I have curated the list of all the days in the Valentine week 2020 with their annotations. Here we go.
Rose Day 2020:- Friday, 7th February 2020
What do the colors of roses represent.?
- Red: Love and romance
- Yellow: Friendship and joy
- Lavender: Love at first sight and majestic
- Pink: Love and appreciation
- White: Innocence and purity
- Orange: Desire and passion
Propose Day 2020:- Saturday, 8th February 2020
Teddy Day 2020:- Monday, 10th February 2020
Promise Day 2020:- Tuesday, 11th February 2020
Hug Day 2020:- Wednesday, 12th February 2020
Sort out all your tiffs by hugging it out with your beloved on the Hug Day. In my opinion, you should celebrate this day with your parents and siblings as well. Hug them and make them feel that you will never ever stop loving them no matter what. Here are some fun ideas to celebrate Hug Day.
Kiss Day 2020:- Thursday, 13th February 2020
Valentines Day 2020:- Friday, 14th February 2020
The Valentine week eventually ends with the commencement of Valentine’s day on 14th February which is also known as the day of love. If you are in search of Valentine’s day ideas, you will find ample on this site.
Slap Day 2020: Friday, February 15
After a lot of mushy love, here comes the time for vengeance. This is the time for all those people who have been betrayed or just want to take out their frustration on somebody they do not like at all. Know the significance of Slap Day from here.
Kick Day 2020: Saturday, February 16
Go a level up from just slapping the person you do not like. This week actually is known as the hateful week. Though I do not like to promote violence, you can still celebrate the week in a jolly fun way. These Kick Day Celebration Ideas are quite funny.
Perfume Day 2020: Sunday, February 17
Perfume day is celebrated to give the already destructive relationship the last chance, you can present a good quality perfume or deodorant to your ex to know whether it can still work or not. Perfume Day Meaning is both naive and cool.
Flirting Day 2020: Monday, February 18
Confession Day 2020: Tuesday, February 19
Guys, its time to confess your feelings, be it hateful or lovable. Just express your inner self to the one who needs to know your exact emotions. It is rightly said that a confession has to be a part of your new life. Confess your feelings with the help of these Confession Day Ideas.
Missing Day 2020: Wednesday, February 20
It is rightly said that sometimes you miss the memories and not the person! This day is exclusively made for the people who really miss their special someone and wanna get back to them. If you too miss somebody, try getting in touch or forgiving the person. Do not be sad and check out these Missing Day Ideas for your convenience.
Breakup Day 2020: Thursday, February 21
Breakups are always sad. After all the romantic and lovable days of the month, the Valentine weekends with a day reserved for all those who have had heartbreaks. The significance of Break up day is not so complicated and Spending the day totally depends on you. If you have been betrayed just try to move on and forgive the person. Here is a beautiful quote for all of you,
Valentine’s Day 2020 | Love or Friendship.?
Well, numerous people in the world are concerned about what should be prioritized from the above two? Love or Friendship? These both are connected to each other with a very thin line between them. They say that love starts with friendship. But sometimes it’s the other way around. You fall in love with the person first and friendship encircles the couple from thereon. Both of them are really important and have to be balanced.
Valentines Day Outfit 2020
Every occasion has a special and a traditional outfit attached to it and so does Valentine’s Day. Since the color of the day is red! You can simply choose the red color for your outfit. However, there is no hard and fast rule when it comes to what to wear for Valentine’s Day Dinner. One amazing idea is to wear the favorite color of your beau. Yeaaa!
It is a proven fact that the feeling of friendship that makes any bond stronger so do not ever leave being friends with the one you love to the moon and back.
Spending Valentines Day 2020 alone.?
When we talk about Valentine’s Day, the first thing that comes to our minds is mushy love, couples holding their hands and red roses and teddies. But what about the singles? Do they celebrate Valentine’s Day? Well, yes of course! If you are single this Valentine’s Day, do not get upset at all. Try out celebrating V-Day in these superb ways and make yourself feel all special.
Always remember the fact that if you don’t have something right now does not mean that you will never have it in the near future. On this Valentine Day, spread love among your family members. Make your mom, dad, siblings, and friends feel special as they have always stood by your side no matter what.
What is the Best Gift for Valentine’s Day 2020.?
This Valentines Day 2020, gift your love the most special thing in their life which is your ” time and efforts” in the case of girls. We have all been through it, isn’t it? If you are a girl you are definitely going to understand the significance of both the above-stated things in the relationship.
But girls, do not get upset about it as not giving time to you does not at all mean he does not love you. There are some really uncommon cases where in the guy is actually not in your love but definitely not in your case honey.
Valentine Week 2020 – Is love there for real.?
The Valentine Week 2020 sure starts with pomp and show. No matter where you look, there are hearts, couples holding their hands and everything love-filled. Yes, there is a portrayal of love everywhere but are you feeling it for real?
In today’s time, it is very hard to find someone who loves you for what you are in actual. So, if you have that kind of love in your life, then do not let them go. And if someone is there with you on their own terms, not caring for you, then set yourself free from them and take care of yourself from the next time.